Episode 81 – Move Along

Show notes incoming, this one is coming in hot! Rather than hold up posting the entire episode we opted to get the show out right away rather than holding it up for show notes. Check back later today!

Team GFB Radio – Episode 81 – Move Along

Original Air Date: March 28th, 2016


0:00 – Hot Content

5 thoughts on “Episode 81 – Move Along”

  1. Hot tip about show notes: 90% of your listeners wont read them. The remaining 10% will be largely unaffected after reading them. I’m not saying that your listeners don’t care. That’s just the reality of the situation. Love the show as always <3

  2. I will say that without those show notes that clip show would prob never would have happened. But I’m an outlier.

    1. Audio intros (which there should be anyway) are the easy solution for clip shows. I was just trying to say that the paragraphs of text for each show can become a burden over time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *